- Using the Dragon Go! currently does not require you to register to use the service. Dragon Go! does track the information collected and correlate it with your device's unique identifier ("UDID"). The UDID does not provide us with the ability to identify you.
- Dragon Go! stores, processes and maintains your Speech Data, which may contain Personal Information. When you use Dragon Go!, Nuance's servers automatically record certain information about your use of Dragon Go!, and the searches you choose to conduct. Similar to other services, Dragon Go! records information such as the data displayed or clicked on or shared by you via Dragon Go! (including UI elements, links, etc.), what tabs (for example, web sites) are being viewed by you, the length of time you used such tabs, certain device settings (including location) and certain information relating to such tabs (and log information, if available (including browser type, IP-address, date and time of access, and referrer URL).
- Dragon Go! displays search results from in either a format which are websites or natively rendered content via website APIs. This format means that the web pages results are shown in an unchanged form, directly from the provider and can be scrolled through and browsed.
- Nuance maintains and processes your Dragon Go! contents to provide the DragonGo! service to you and to improve this and other Nuance products and services.
- Nuance or third parties acting under the direction of Nuance, pursuant to confidentiality agreements, use the Speech Data to develop, tune, enhance, and improve Nuance services and products. Nuance will not use the contents of any Speech Data provided to us through your use of Nuance Products for any purpose except as set forth above.
- Nuance's computers process the information in your Dragon Go! search request for various purposes, including formatting and displaying the information to you, displaying the retrieved information to you, and other purposes relating to offering you Dragon Go!.
Information sharing and onward transfer
- You may reset your voice profile by selecting the "Reset Enrollment" option in the Dragon Go! settings. Resetting your voice profile may cause a decline in the accuracy of the speech recognition.
- You may also turn off the location settings in your device. Turning off the location settings may impact some aspects of the Dragon Go! service.
Updated: July 2011