Screenshots (will open zip file)
Box Images (will open zip file)
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13:
Product Logos (will open zip file)
Lifestyle Images (will open zip file)
Quick Command Sheets (will open PDF)
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium:
Creating Your Profile
- The entire profile creation process is now shorter than Dragon 12 due to the improved out-of-the-box accuracy in Dragon 13. In just four simple steps, you can set up your Dragon profile to get started. Reading four minutes of text is no longer required. Dragon 13 is already accurate right out of the box.
- Dragon quickly processes the recognition of speech in the background with a discreet indicator that recognition is in progress. This encourages continuous speech which enables Dragon to improve accuracy based on the context of each utterance. This video provides tips and best practices for general dictation.
Edit, Format, Correct Text with Voice Commands
- Use many of the voice commands in Dragon 13 to modify your text, edit or replace text, or format text such as bold and underline. It's easy to create and edit documents all by voice using Dragon.
DragonBar & Learning Center
- Dragon 13 features a contemporary, intuitive interface and helpful tutorials that make using it easier than ever before. Boost your productivity even further by exploring advanced features with the easy-to-use Learning Center, which displays relevant help at your fingertips.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Professional:
- With Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Professional Custom Commands feature, users can build a single voice command for recurring tasks. Save time and create command shortcuts for a single action or a series of actions. For example, when you say "New Client" Dragon Professional can open your existing sales lead management tool, log in for you and build a new blank record for you to fill in with your voice.
Dragon Dictate for Mac, Version 4:
For more feature demonstrations, please go here.