Dragon Notes puts your spoken words to work and captures everything you want to remember in your busy day. Dictate a note (up to 30 seconds) then have your words automatically appear in a date/time stamped note in the app. It even auto-saves so you’ll never lose a spontaneous idea or thought.
Remember important tasks, organize your day, and capture your ideas in an instant, just by speaking. After you’re done, use your voice to transfer your notes into applications like email, web, social media and more.
- Never forget a great idea, important date and name
- Capture vital meeting details by taking quick, digital notes
- Scrap the whiteboard and speak your notes with no writing or typing
- Share ideas via email with clients and co-workers as they come to mind
- Organize priority tasks and projects
- Even research a project
- Multitask with ease - share notes, schedules and lists in seconds
- Capture, save and organize daily to-dos, ideas for your next family vacation destination, schedules, shopping lists and more
- Save ideas or thoughts for book reports and projects
- Take quick notes to organize details of birthdays, holiday parties or other important events
- Give Dragon simple commands like "Post to Facebook" and you're instantly connected with friends and family
- Capture phone numbers, addresses, important dates and reminders, confirmation codes and more
- Get creative – use your voice to take quick notes for project ideas, blog posts, and tweets
Dictate a note (up to 30 seconds) then have your words automatically appear in a date/time stamped note in the app – auto-saved so you’ll never lose an important idea or thought. But that’s not all! You have several options once you have completed your note:
- Post to Facebook: Dragon Notes wants you to stay connected. Using your voice, you can create a note, then say “Post to Facebook” and Dragon Notes will automatically update your status with the content of your note.
- Share on Twitter: Sending a tweet is easy with Dragon Notes. Dictate your note then tell Dragon “Share on Twitter” or “Post to Twitter” and it will send your tweet immediately.
- Send an email: Express important thoughts when they first come to mind. Create a new note, then say “Send an email” or “send via email” and your text will automatically appear in the message body of your default email program.
- Search the Web: Use Dragon Notes for quick web searches. Dictate your search into a note and say “Search the Web” and Dragon Notes will launch your default web browser and search engine, returning results quickly and easily – and saving that search term as a note so you can keep track of what you’ve already researched.
Once created, you can edit your note with the keyboard at any time. If you don’t want to use voice commands, or you miss the 15-second window of time where Dragon Notes is waiting for your command after completing a note, no worries: your auto saved notes are able to be shared, emailed, or deleted, or you can search the web from Dragon Note’s in-app menu.
It's easy to use – just click the Dragon flame and speak. That’s all it takes to get started using Dragon Notes.
It's not a problem if you speak more than one language. Purchase the US English app and add on a language pack - available in French and Latin American Spanish - for half the price.
Watch these short demos to learn more about the features and functionality of Dragon Notes.
- Overview. An overview of Dragon Notes and all the features and functionality
- Activation. Tips on how to activate Dragon Notes.
- Facebook Setup. Tips on how to setup your Facebook account so you can share a note on Facebook.
- Twitter Setup. Tips on how to setup your Twitter account so you can share a note on Twitter.
- Facebook Voice Command. Create a note and use your voice to update your Facebook status.
- Twitter Voice Command. Create a note and use your voice to send a Tweet.
- Send an Email Command. Create a note and use your voice to send your newly created note.
- Delete a Note. Create a note. If you change your mind, use your voice to delete the note.
- Search the Web. Create a note and use your voice to search the Web.
- RAM: We recommend 2 GB for Windows 7 and Windows 8
- CPU: We recommend 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. (Minimum: 1 GHz Intel Pentium® or equivalent AMD processor or 1.66 GHz Intel Atom® processor). Faster processors yield faster performance. IMPORTANT: SSE2 instruction set is required.
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 SP1
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher for Online Help (free download at www.microsoft.com).
- External USB microphone (recommended) or a built-in microphone supporting 16-bit recording.
- The ability to install Microsoft's .NET Framework 4.5 on your PC. If you use a company-owned PC, make sure you have the privileges needed to install this Windows component
- Please note: this will NOT work on Windows RT devices
Note: An Internet connection is required for product registration.