Meeting the Financial Services Challenge
Whether you’re a commercial bank, savings institutions, credit union, real estate firm, credit card issuer, mortgage broker, or government-chartered corporation, you face a similar set of challenges. Today, you need to shift from paper-based processes to accelerated, automated processes – while dealing with privacy and security in a heavily regulated environment. And you need to ensure your processes integrate cleanly with customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise portal, and enterprise content management (ECM) systems as well.
Faced with increased pressures to reduce costs and loan processing time, financial services firms are "going paperless" by scanning and electronically routing and filing a range of documents – from loan applications and monthly statements to tax documents and regulatory filings. And Nuance is there to help them achieve these ambitious goals by providing simple and secure ways to capture, route, store, and retrieve documents, reduce or eliminate paper files, maintain compliance, and improve security.
- Digitize and organize your paper records
- Eliminate offsite record storage
- Secure sensitive documents
- Integrate with CRM, enterprise portal, and ECM systems and processes
- Create PDF files from any document
- Convert PDF files in editable Microsoft Word documents
- Eliminate retyping of information
What Nuance Document Conversion & Scanning Solutions Bring to Financial Services Firms:
- Security - Nuance solutions provide several features that improve regulatory compliance for financial services firms. Increase the security of your documents with encryption, secure storage, user authentication, redaction, and the ability to track access and changes to documents.
- Disaster Recovery - Strengthen your business-continuity strategy by ensuring all documents are digitized and archived off-site in event of a disaster.
- Compliance - Improve your compliance posture by storing and linking documents and transaction records. Maintain archive integrity and prevent unauthorized access.
- Lean and Green - Reduce your environmental footprint by cutting your usage of paper – while lowering your costs and improving information accessibility.
Streamlining Key Document Processes For Financial Solutions:
- Password-protected document distribution reduces the possibility of unauthorized access to customer information
- Sending electronic documents by e-mail rather than fax ensures confidential, password-protected delivery to a private inbox rather than a public fax machine.
- Redact sensitive passages from scanned documents prior to scanning, storing, or sending.
- Nuance maintains a transaction log of all e-mail activity and sends a copy of the sent message and attachments to the sender’s sent-items folder.
- Secure log-in and authentication features restrict unauthorized users from distributing customer information.
Archive and store your newly electronic documents at a secure remote location for backup and disaster recovery purposes.