Extend Sage ACT!'s industry-leading ease of use beyond your desktop and onto your MFP
Sage ACT! makes it easy for organizations to have meaningful conversations with customers by giving them an organized view of the people they do business with. However, a CRM system is only as powerful as the information contained within it. The eCopy Connector for Sage ACT! enables users to search for a contact or customer record within your Sage ACT! database and attach a scanned document to that record – directly from any eCopy ShareScan®–enabled multifunction printer (MFP) or scanner – to maximize the return on your CRM investment. With this dynamic, real-time connection, users can search ACT! records by keyword, phrase, and/or record type, choose the appropriate record from the search results, and attach a scanned paper document to the selected record. The scanned document appears as an attachment within the ACT! client application, where it can be easily accessed as needed to help build strong, profitable customer relationships.
Once a record has been selected, users can assign activities, such as "Call," "Meeting," or "To Do," for themselves or other ACT! users and automatically attach the relevant scanned document without ever leaving the MFP. It's easy to create activities by simply specifying the person's name, activity type, date and time. The scanned document automatically appears in ACT! as an attachment to the created activity for ease of reference.
eCopy ShareScan's intuitive push-button interface takes the guesswork out of scanning so the job is done right the first time, every time. eCopy's OminiPage® OCR (Optical Recognition Engine) delivers unparalleled recognition accuracy, turning static images into searchable, editable documents. Robust search capabilities let users quickly find the specific record to which they wish to attach the scanned document. As a result, users spend less time searching for paper-based notes and information and more time focusing on real work.
Developed for Nuance by
Features & Benefits
- Realize even greater value from existing Sage ACT! investments
- Maintain order over the chaos of sticky notes, spreadsheets, and other paper-based information relating to your customers and prospects
- Attach scanned documents to ACT! records and activities as easily as making a copy
- Transform static images into searchable documents as they are scanned to simplify retrieval of critical information
- Speed adoption and reduce support calls with push-button simplicity and a consistent user interface
- Create audit trails via user validation to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and government/industry regulations
- eCopy ShareScan v5 SP2 or higher
- Sage ACT! 2010 or 2011
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 3.5 and 4.0 must be installed on the eCopy ShareScan Manager Server
- The Sage ACT! client must be installed on the eCopy ShareScan Manager
Not sure if your MFP is eCopy enabled? Check the eCopy ShareScan Supported Device Lists.