eCopy ShareScan Suite
Customer Case Studies
Read about satisfied customers in your industry
All Case Studies
Learn how to further leverage your office infrastructure to streamline business processes.
Document Imaging White Papers
ShareScan connects MFPs or scanner to your networked enterprise applications for easy, secure distribution of paper-based information.
eCopy PaperWorks™ PC software provides the tools to scan, merge, and modify documents and connect them with business applications.
eCopy Connectors & Extenders link eCopy-enabled devices with software applications to let you scan directly to those applications. eCopy ShareScan Suite includes Connectors and Services* to applications such as:
Additional Connectors & Extenders are available.
Minimum Software Requirements for MFPs and Scanners:
- Windows® Vista Business and Enterprise Edition
- Windows XP/2000/2003
- 512 MB memory recommended
- Intel® Pentium® PC (2.0GHz)
eCopy ShareScan Suite is available for Multifunctional Peripherals (MFPs) and Scanners.
For MFPs, eCopy ShareScan Suite is available in two configurations:
1. Nuance eCopy ScanStation includes a freestanding touch screen and full keyboard that connect easily to any scan-enabled MFP. The ScanStation includes all the hardware and document imaging processing software you need.
2. A software client for select MFPs that lets you access eCopy ShareScan from the MFP's touch screen and server software.
For Scanners, Nuance eCopy ShareScan Suite runs with the external ScanStation only.