Affordable Speech-Based IVR for Small Businesses
Small size businesses are looking for simple, cost-effective solutions to improve customer service and reduce routine calls to contact center agents without sacrificing quality. Many of these companies are turning to Nuance’s automated speech technologies to provide a better self-service experience for their customers.
Automated speech technologies greatly improve the self-service experience for the caller and also provide flexibility for the IVR application designer. Speech self-service applications help contain costs without sacrificing customer care by reducing waiting time and call duration, allowing transactions to be concluded more rapidly and effectively, thereby ensuring a positive experience for the customer.
Deploying speech technologies allows agents to focus on specialized tasks thus providing a superior level of service to customers that need attention.
The Nuance Loquendo Small Business Bundle (SB Bundle) addresses the needs and goals of small sized businesses. Typically, businesses with basic self-service requirements and 100 ports or less of IVR can benefit from this offering.
The solution, comprised of Loquendo ASR and TTS engines can be deployed on a single server with a voice portal or on multiple servers as desired. The SB Bundle provides a high level of functionality designed to support non-complex IVR or voice portal applications for banking, travel, hospitality, health insurance, utilities and more.
- Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR): highly accurate speech recognition guarantees high performance even on large-scale vocabulary speech and noisy environments. Features a set of basic built-in grammar libraries (e.g. date, time, currency, etc.). Learn more.
- Text to Speech (TTS): delivers expressive, clear, natural and fluent voices, enriched with a repertoire of “expressive cues” that allow for highly emotional pronunciation. Learn more.
- Highest performance offering at this lower price point: the "Best of the Best" speech technology for small businesses with less than 100 ports of IVR/VP.
- Small footprint: a single server can run ASR and TTS, and can include your voice portal or IVR as well.
- Multi-language support: availability of over 30 languages with more than 70 voice provide broad support in Americas, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Voices can pronounce foreign-language words while maintaining their native accent. Learn more about SB Bundle language availability.
- Ideal for basic self-service deployments: applications such as ATM locator, basic call routing to the proper agent, bank balance, amongst others.
- Standards support: compliant with accepted standards such as MRCP v1 (RFC 4463), MRCP v2, SNMP, for seamless interoperability with any standard IVR orVoice Portal.
- Advanced tools: available with the SDK, help to get the absolute most out of the technology, improving recognition performance and optimizing speech synthesis output.