Combining or splitting PDFs has never been easier
PDFs often need to be dynamic documents as groups collaborate throughout a project. For example, many PDF users need to assemble documents by merging, inserting, rearranging, renumbering PDF pages or creating a table of contents. Or sometimes they need to split a PDF into multiple PDF files.
Until now, merging or splitting PDF documents has been a laborious, time-consuming process — especially when it comes to maintaining things like formatting, page numbers, and the table of contents.
Using the Nuance Power PDF’s Document Assembly and Document Splitting features, it easy to insert and rearrange pages on the fly while maintaining tables, columns, page numbers, and tables of content as you go.
When it comes to creating professional PDF files and improving your productivity, simply follow these steps to create, save, and share your most important PDF files.
Combining documents with Power PDF
- Click on “Document Assembly” in the Power PDF’s Home menu ribbon under the “Pages” tool group
- Rearrange PDF pages by simply selecting a page (or multiple pages) to “drag-and-drop” them where needed
- Right click on any place in the document to insert, replace, delete, or extract pages as you prefer
- Selecta location to save the PDF once it has been created
Splitting documents with Power PDF
- Open a multi-page document
- From the Nuance Power PDF Home menu ribbon, click the “Split Document” button under the “Tools” tool group
- Select the “Split by Pages: ___ Pages as a document” option
- Enter your desired number in the text box to indicate that the document should be split into that many groups of pages
- Select a folder to save your newly generated split files