CMO and CMIOs
Focus on technology without losing focus of care
Benefits for Chief Medical Officers & Chief Medical Informatics Officers
As a CMO, you’re focusing on…
… ensuring physician satisfaction and staff retention, credentialing, and providing the highest standards of care.
As CMIO, you’re focusing on…
…all of the above, plus EHR adoption and “better patient data”…which supports providing the highest standards of care.
You may ask yourself
- What’s new in speech recognition technology?
- Do our physicians have to choose between the patient narrative and ‘point and click’ documentation?
- Will the system work in our setting?
- What are other hospitals and health systems doing?
- How do we keep our focus on patient care while managing both clinical documentation and the technology that supports it?
- How do we leverage our investment in the technology we already have?
- What technology is out there (and what’s coming) that can help without being too disruptive?
- Will everything work together?
- How do we make the technology work for physicians?