IGNITE PRODUCTIVITY WITH FAST, ACCURATE DICTATION
- Say words and watch them appear on your computer screen — three times faster than typing — with up to 99% recognition accuracy right out of the box. Correcting or revising your dictated text is simple with a new, more powerful correction interface that lets you quickly edit words or phrases. Dragon Dictate adapts to your voice and the words you use to deliver better recognition results over time. You can personalize Dragon Dictate with your own custom vocabulary of acronyms, proper names and other unique phrases that you frequently use. Dragon Dictate can even adapt its format rules by detecting your format corrections – abbreviations, numbers, and more — so your dictated text looks the way you want it to every time. Review your work with Dragon Dictate’s Text-to-Speech feature, which reads back editable text for easy proofing or multi-tasking.
IGNITE CONVENIENCE USING YOUR FAVORITE MAC APPLICATIONS
- Dragon Dictate for Mac 3 goes beyond simple speech-to-text, and gives you control in more applications so that you can simply speak to do more than ever before. Use Dragon Dictate in Mac OS X Lion or Mountain Lion with virtually any Mac application. Create and edit documents in Microsoft Word, TextEdit, Notepad and Pages, work with spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel and Numbers, create presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote, manage email in Mail, search the Web or your Mac desktop, post to Facebook or Twitter, and more – all by voice. Dragon Dictate’s new Express Editor lets you dictate into a text field in any application on the Mac for which it does not have Full Text Control. After you finish dictating, simply transfer the text from the Express Editor to the desired application quickly and easily by voice.
IGNITE PROFICIENCY & EASE OF USE RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
- Thanks to the new interactive tutorial’s simulations, you can learn and practice good dictation, correction and editing habits so that you can create text efficiently within just a few minutes. Dragon Dictate’s help menu is within reach with a simple voice command, so assistance is always available when you need it.
IGNITE FREEDOM AND COMFORT AT YOUR MAC
- Say goodbye to repetitive stress injuries. Use your Mac in a comfortable, ergonomic way without being tied to your keyboard and mouse. Open applications or folders, select menu items, click or move the mouse, press keys, switch from one application to another or create custom voice commands to execute multiple steps by voice. Use your Apple® iPhone®, iPad® or iPod® touch (4th gen) or your compatible Android device as a wireless microphone over Wi-Fi for optimal convenience. Wideband Bluetooth support delivers outstanding wireless performance with no training required.
IGNITE MOBILITY FOR PRODUCTIVITY ON THE GO
- Dictate into a Nuance-approved digital voice recorder or use the free Dragon Recorder app to capture high-quality audio files using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch (4th gen). Dragon Dictate will transcribe the recorded audio files when youconnect to your Mac. These mobile recording capabilities enable you to capture thoughts from anywhere, at any time while they’re still fresh in your mind to produce detailed, high-quality reports, papers, proposals, meeting minutes, and more.
Built Specifically for the Mac
Mac users expect only the best from their applications. MacSpeech Scribe was built from the ground up to ensure the ultimate user experience on Mac OS X.
Your Personal Transcriptionist
MacSpeech Scribe integrates seamlessly into your personal workflow and is extremely easy to use. Simply record a spoken-word audio file and save it. When you're ready, just open your audio file with MacSpeech Scribe, click the ‘Transcribe' button, and MacSpeech Scribe does the transcription work for you. You'll see your file transcribed into text on your computer screen. It's like magic!
A Versatile Solution
MacSpeech Scribe is highly versatile. It allows transcription from spoken-word audio recordings made on Mac, iPhone and digital recorders, and it supports a variety of audio file formats, including .wav, .aif, .aiff, .m4v, .mp4, and .m4a. What's more, MacSpeech Scribe lets you create six individual speech profiles to ensure maximum transcription accuracy for up to six different voices.
Minimal Training Required
MacSpeech Scribe is a highly accurate and productive solution. With just minutes of training, it will effortlessly transcribe documents of any size.
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel-based Mac
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Internet connection required for product registration
- Transcribed audio must be of a single speaker's dictation in one of these file formats: .wav, .aif, .aiff, .m4v, .mp4, or .m4a
What Customers Are Saying about Dragon Dictate 2
“I'm using Word 2011. It certainly performs flawlessly with this version. It stayed synchronized no matter what I tried on it. I used some formats that might be employed with templates. Perfect match, it stayed synchronized the entire time.”
“I'm using Word 2011 and I even switched dictation sources in mid dictation and so far it worked great. I was even able to dictate this whole paragraph with Dragon Dictate and switch between Word 2011 and Firefox.” -Jeremy Cash
“Rave: wow, is this fast. Very impressive. I just came over from 2.0 .3. Now, it appears to be quite stable and incredibly fast. Re: Microsoft Word, flawless! I've been unable to make it crash or lose it synchrony. It seems to know right word is at all times. An extremely fast and navigation as well.” -Philip Blair
“It's so accurate, it's almost spooky. I think there is a little court reporter with a StenoGraph machine in there. I love the fact that I can mix voice commands and mouse clicks without my special tricks. Often, when I'm writing, I start typing then get on a roll where I can't keep up, even with my 100+ WPM Dvorak typing skills. I just flip on my mic, and start talking. Amazing. Just when I think it can't get more accurate, a new version surprises me. If you dried voice dictation in the Old Days (even 3 years ago) and found it lacking, you just have to give this a try.” -George Silverman
“Really like Dragon Dictate 2.5, it's faster and more responsive. I like the compressed recognition window which avoids the acquisition of a lot of screen space when viewing alternative suggestions. One of my favorite features is the option to remove unused or problematic words from the preconfigured dictionary. That alone makes this update worthwhile.” -Blair Donaldson