The Batch Manager is a separate but integrated program to let you create jobs to be processed immediately, or at some time in the future. By choosing steps carefully, you can set up jobs that can run unattended. A job executes a workflow according to the job settings. Jobs are created in the Job Wizard.
In OmniPage Professional 16 you have
the following additional Batch Manager capabilities:
- Setting job timing and recurrence
- Folder watching for incoming image files
- E-mail inbox watching for incoming attachments (Outlook and Lotus Notes)
- E-mail notification of job completion to specified recipients
- Driving workflows with barcodes.