System requirements to run Dragon are:
- Intel® Pentium® 4 (or equivalent AMD processor) 1GHz processor or greater. Recommended: Intel® Pentium® 2.4 GHz (1.6 GHz dual core processor) or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processor will produce faster performance.
NOTE: During the installation process the software checks to make sure your system meets the minimum requirements. If your system does not meet the requirements, the software will not be installed.
- 512 MB RAM minimum. Recommended: 1 GB RAM. For Windows Vista, 1GB RAM is required.
- 512 KB minimum L2 Cache. Recommended: 1 MB L2 Cache.
- Minimum of 1 GB of free hard disk space. Minimum 2.5 GB for Dragon Medical.
- Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4 or higher), or Windows Server 2000 (Service Pack 4 or higher), Windows Server 2003, Windows XP Home or Windows XP Professional (32-bit with Service Pack 2 or higher), and Windows Vista Home or Professional Windows Vista with or without Service Pack 1 (32-bit only).
- DVD drive required for installation.
- Sound card capable of recording, set to 16 bit 11 KHz for audio recording.
- Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset/microphone. A microphone is included with the full product, but is not included with upgrade versions.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6 or higher (free download available at www.microsoft.com).
- Speakers—Optional for playback of recorded speech and text¬to-speech features.
- For Bluetooth wireless microphone support, visit http://support.nuance.com/compatibility.
- An Internet connection for activation and automatic updates.
- Additional software—Additional operating system support for Professional, Legal, and Medical Editions: Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server 4.0 or 4.5 for Citrix support.
Multiple users on one computer
You are permitted to create multiple voice profiles, so long as each voice profile is for you. If someone else wants to create a voice profile, that person must purchase a separate Dragon license.
Volume license agreements are available.