Using Dragon Anywhere
Dragon Anywhere is a full-featured mobile app that lets you dictate and edit documents on an iOS or Android device, using all the same customized words and auto-text commands you use with your desktop version of Dragon.
Linking to a Dragon Anywhere account
To link your desktop version of Dragon to your Dragon Anywhere account and enable resource sharing, enter your Dragon Anywhere login credentials in the Dragon Anywhere Configuration dialog.
When you add words or commands in Dragon Anywhere, you'll need to close and restart the Dragon desktop version to use the new words and commands.
Dragon Anywhere features
With Dragon Anywhere, you can:
- Create a document with the built-in text editor, using Dragon's dictation commands to format and revise as you go.
- Revise a document stored on your device or import one from a Cloud account. Use the same commands you use in Dragon to move around your document and make changes.
- Upload .docx or .rtf files from Dragon Anywhere to a Cloud account, then download them to your computer. You can also save your dictation to Evernote.
- Add new words to your Dragon Anywhere Vocabulary. You can also import words into Dragon Anywhere that you have exported from your desktop version of Dragon and saved in a Cloud account.
- Add new auto-text commands in Dragon Anywhere. You can also import auto-text commands into Dragon Anywhere that you have exported from your desktop version of Dragon and saved in a Cloud account.
- Ask "What Can I Say" to see a list of commands you can use in Dragon Anywhere.
Click Learn More to view additional information about Dragon Anywhere, including how to get it.