PDF Converter for Mac features industry-standard PDF viewing, editing and security. It provides accurate PDF conversion to editable formats using OmniPage®, the world’s leading OCR technology.
Additional features include scanning paper documents to PDF, drag-and-drop document assembly, working with PDF portfolios and conversion of static PDF forms into fillable PDF forms. In addition, it includes direct saving to the Evernote® cloud service.
Outstanding editing capabilities include search and replace text, text redaction, create and edit table of contents and more. Combining unparalleled functionality, 256-bit encryption and ease of use, PDF Converter for Mac enables users to edit and securely share PDF files as never before.
Secure personal information
- Redact or erase text, including OCR (Optical Character Recognition) text
- Password protect a document with up to 256-bit AES encryption
- Edit document permissions to restrict saving, printing, copying, etc.
OCR and edit scanned PDFs, convert PDF files
- Perform OCR on scanned documents
- Edit OCR text from your scanned pages (New!)
- Scan directly from Image Capture or TWAIN scanners
- Adjust resolution, color depth and contrast, skew, and size of an image or scanned document
- Convert PDFs to Microsoft® Word (.doc, .docx), Microsoft® Excel (.xlsx, .xls), Microsoft® PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) and PDF Archive (PDF/A) formats (requires Internet connection)
- Context-sensitive popup-menus enable quick edits (New!)
Draw, highlight, scribble and edit Text
- Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring and strikethrough
- Add notes, comments, and hyperlinks to PDFs and use drawing tools such as line, rectangle and oval.
- Add text, images and signatures to PDF
- Correct text in original PDF with editable text blocks
- Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
- Copy and paste rich text; retain fonts and formatting when copying from PDFs, including columns
Assemble PDFs and share
- Convert websites to multi-page PDFs, complete with hyperlinks
- Insert and remove pages, re-order pages in a PDF by drag-and-drop
- Combine PDF files into one polished document
- Insert page numbers, add Bates Numbering and dynamic stamps
- Create and edit document Table of Contents
- Send to Evernote® and email
Work with fillable forms
- Create and edit cross-platform fillable PDF forms
- Create form fields automatically in non-interactive forms
- Build interactive forms with text fields, check boxes, radio buttons, signature fields and submit buttons
What’s New in PDF Converter for Mac, version 5
View and correct OCR results
Now you can view and proofread the recognized text of a scanned or image-based PDF file and easily correct any word errors. The new auto-deskew feature helps achieve optimal OCR results when performing text recognition on scanned documents.
Work with a streamlined user interface
Enjoy even better user experience with the modernized user interface that adopts the new styles introduced in OS X Yosemite. The toolbar now includes the Share button to easily send your document to others or share across devices. Edit your documents faster with the new context-sensitive control-click or right-click menus.
Take advantage of enhanced annotation tools
Communicate your ideas better with a richer set of annotation tools that includes new cloud annotation and freeform highlighting tools. The drawing tools preserve your custom settings such as color, and line style, so your mark-ups will look the same every time you use them. Easily review all comments on a document on the enhanced annotation panel that includes more details of each comment.
Create customized stamps that fit you daily tasks
Make your own personal stamps that include text of your choice and can add user, date and time information when stamping. In addition, PDF Converter for Mac comes with a set of new predefined stamps such, as Copied, Paid and Scanned.
Experience faster application performance
Now you can work more efficiently and smoother with the new PDF Converter for Mac, thanks to faster file opening and saving, and improved scanning performance.
Create interactive PDF forms with signature fields
Easily design PDF forms using text fields, radio buttons, lists, submit button, and the new interactive signature field tool. In addition, now you can sign such forms with your handwritten signature using your mouse or a Trackpad.