Imagine making incident reporting faster, safer and more complete—by voice.
IACP Conference 2018 | October 6-9, 2018
Orange County Convention Center
Law enforcement professionals are finding it increasingly difficult to tackle the documentation demands associated with their jobs. With officers’ spending 3-4 hours* a day completing time-sensitive reports, entering critical data into the CAD/RMS, to being heads-down in the patrol car when using the MDT, the challenges that come with heavy reporting are great. Join us at IACP 2018 and find out how to create incident reports 3x faster, make your CAD/RMS easier to use, and keep officers safer and more focused on patrol using our powerful police reporting tools, including Dragon Law Enforcement speech recognition and Winscribe dictation workflow solutions.
Schedule a meeting or in-booth demonstration and learn how to:
• Improve incident reporting. Dictate reports and other documents 3x faster with 99% recognition accuracy by voice.
• Improve officer safety. Stay heads-up and situationally aware on patrol.
• Make your CAD/RMS easier to use. Enter data simply by speaking.
• Increase community visibility. Give officers back time so they spend less time on reporting, more on patrol.
• Improve documentation workflows. Move mission-critical information faster and more accurately.
Not attending IACP but you still want to learn how to improve officer safety and productivity? Complete the form and a Nuance representative will contact you to schedule an introductory call at a time most convenient for you.
*2018 Role of Technology in Law Enforcement Paperwork Report
Complete the form below and a Nuance representative will reach out and coordinate a meeting at IACP or an introductory call.