A whole new conversation.
Dragon Assistant is the conversational personal assistant for your computer – just tell it to find content, get answers, play music, connect with friends and more. It works seamlessly with many popular desktop applications, and has a very friendly disposition.
- Command your computer: Open and close applications, put the computer to sleep and adjust settings, with the accuracy of natural language understanding even when the computer is offline.
- Dragon Assistant is part of an open ecosystem integrated with more than 170 content providers that work seamlessly with applications to complete tasks, instead of just showing search results.
- Search the Web: Search for reviews, make a reservation, get directions and get answers to just about anything. Dragon Assistant pulls up the actual application, such as Yelp, a real map or replies with an answer, instead of pulling up a search result page.
- Get social: Check/update your social networks with simple voice commands, like "update my Facebook status" or "post to Twitter."
- Speed thru email or calendar: Dictate and send emails or search your calendar for greater efficiency.
- Dictate anywhere: Dictate into most websites as well as in some text editors and chat clients.
- Control your playlists: Intuitive voice commands allow you to select and play specific songs, artists, and movies in your personal library, as well as directly from online sources such as Spotify, Hulu, Netflix or YouTube.