Custom Voice Solutions
Give your brand the visibility it deserves with a custom voice from Nuance!
Your business is unique, and the voice that represents it should also be one-of-a kind. A custom voice reflects your businesses' key attributes and is one of the most powerful ways to build brand identity since it prompts an emotional response every time it is heard. Your unique voice can be used in a wide range of communication touch points with prospects and customers. Some of the more popular applications include:
• cars and mobile devices
• inbound and outbound call centres, contact centres, voicemail systems
• e-commerce and customer self-service portals
• information and audio-video services
• advertisements and other marketing tools
Questions to consider when developing a custom voice include:
• Should it be male or female?
• What are the desired voice qualities?
• What is the right persona to best define your brand?
• Should the voice be helpful? Informative? Casual?
• What kind of style best suits your voice – trustworthy, funny, subdued, professional, animated, sincere?
Backed by millions of hours of speech data, Nuance has developed voice recognition in more than 50 languages and text-to-speech synthesis in more than 40 languages with 70 different voices. In addition to this robust portfolio of standard voices, Nuance has created over 30 custom voices for a growing list of customers including Swisscom, Deutsche Bahn, British Telecom and US Airways.