Code, group, and edit in a single interface, from anywhere, at any time
A proven, single platform coding solution
With today’s complex and evolving compliance requirements, your coding professionals need an easy-to-understand facilities coding application that provides critical clinical, financial, and regulatory information essential for accurate reimbursement. Clintegrity Facility Coding combines an intuitive web native workflow with reference materials to provide a world-class coding platform. As part of our single, platform solution, Clintegrity Facility Coding aligns hospital and physician coding, reimbursement, and compliance tools. This helps ensure data and coding consistency between physician and facility encounters, even when using separate billing systems. This also increases efficiency and streamlines the coding process for your HIM staff, as does the ability to code, group, and edit in a single interface, from anywhere, at any time.
A reliable, knowledge-based approach
Clintegrity Facility Coding facilitates increased coding accuracy and productivity. Our coding solution maintains, and builds upon, your coders’ ability to identify and utilize codes for Diagnosis Related Groups (DRGs) and Ambulatory Payment Classifications (APC) reimbursement. In addition, your HIM staff will access the same official ICD-9 and ICD-10 codebooks and work from the same coding guidelines. This helps ensure data integrity and reduces errors that can lead to costly Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) and other audits.
- Improves coding accuracy and enables appropriate reimbursement. Our approach to coding increases accuracy, reduces errors, and encourages your coding professionals to continuously leverage and build upon their skills.
- Maximizes coding productivity. Code in ICD-9 or ICD-10 within a single application and encounter across any and all of your facilities. They’ll have convenient access to codebooks, helpful shortcuts, and our expert Smartips that provide thousands of coding guidelines and enable them to add custom notes.
- Facilitates efficient grouping, assignment, and analysis. Empower your coding professionals to efficiently assign and analyze DRGs and APCs; group an encounter using multiple groupers; and instantly see factors that impact reimbursement.
- Improves coding compliance and reduces reimbursement risk exposure. Extensive ICD9, ICD-10, and Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) code edits help coding professionals immediately, identify non-compliant coding encounters. And, complete integration with the single platform ensures consistent code assignment and application of coding rules and guidelines.
- Automates and enhances OSHPD data collection and coding edits. The solution increases data collection efficiency, reduces potential submission errors, and helps ensure your Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) code meets Error Tolerance Level (ETL) requirements.
- Enables enterprise-wide data integrity. Our single, unified platform offers transparent, centralized encounter management across your facilities, promoting data consistency and accuracy.
- Clintegrity Facility Coding(pdf. Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Clintegrity Compliance(pdf. Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Clintegrity Physician Coding(pdf. Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Clintegrity Enhanced Workflow(pdf. Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
- ICD-10 Audit and Education Services(pdf. Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
Black Book names Nuance #1 for Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) Solutions three years in a row(Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
Nuance ranked highest in client experience and customer satisfaction scores on eighteen key performance indicators.
Black Book Rankings 2016 Survey Results Report: Top Provider Solutions – End-to-End Coding, Speech Technology and Medical Records (pdf. Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
Nuance ranks #1 second year in a row on 12 of the 18 criteria.