Easy access to essential information
A world-class, single-platform physician coding solution
With today’s complex and evolving compliance requirements, your coding professionals need an easy-to-understand physician coding application that provides critical clinical, financial, and regulatory information essential for accurate reimbursement. Clintegrity Physician Coding, the professional fee coding solution component of Clintegrity Coding, combines an intuitive web-native workflow with reference materials to provide a world-class, single-platform solution. Clintegrity Physician Coding offers the knowledge base of clinical, financial, and regulatory information that coders need to meet today’s complex coding requirements for professional fee coding. The single platform solution allows your organization to store both facility and service encounters in one database even if you are using separate billing applications. This helps ensure coding consistency between facility and physician coding. It also increases efficiency and streamlines the physician coding process for your HIM staff, as does the ability to code, group, and edit in a single interface, from anywhere, at any time.
Ensure compliance and data integrity
Clintegrity Physician Coding equips you to meet today’s OIG coding challenges, including the assignment of evaluation and management (E/M) codes and ensuring consistency between physician and hospital service codes. Clintegrity Physician Coding provides an E/M calculator to correctly identify the assignment of these codes. It also includes Medical Necessity Edits that utilize Medicare’s Local and National Medical Review Policies in determining any problems with diagnosis and procedure linkages. Lastly, Nuance Healthcare’s Resource-Based Relative Value Scale (RBRVS) reimbursement calculation provides the estimated reimbursement for the physician service provided. Additionally, your HIM staff will access the same official ICD-9 and ICD-10 codebooks and work from the same coding guidelines. This helps ensure data integrity and reduces errors that can lead to costly audits.
- Maximizes coding productivity. Code in ICD-9 or ICD-10 within a single application and encounter across any and all of your facilities. Your coders will have convenient access to codebooks, helpful shortcuts, and our expert Smartips that provide thousands of coding guidelines and enable them to add custom notes.
- Improves coding accuracy and enables appropriate reimbursement. Our approach to coding increases accuracy, reduces errors, and encourages your coding professionals to continuously leverage and build upon their skills.
- Improves coding compliance and reduces reimbursement risk exposure. Extensive ICD9, ICD-10, and Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) code edits help coding professionals immediately identify non-compliant coding encounters. And, complete integration with the single Clintegrity platform ensures consistent code assignment and application of coding rules and guidelines.
- Facilitates OIG compliance and E/M code assignment. Use our intuitive E/M calculator to correctly identify code assignments; accurately calculate the key components of an E/M service; and help identify coding errors; as well as changes in practice patterns and documentation issues.
- Enables enterprise-wide data integrity. Our single, unified Clintegrity platform for both facility and professional fee services coding and reimbursement tools offers transparent, centralized encounter management across your facilities, promoting data consistency and accuracy between facility and physician coding.
- Clintegrity Facility Coding(pdf. Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Clintegrity Compliance(pdf. Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Clintegrity Physician Coding(pdf. Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Clintegrity Enhanced Workflow(pdf. Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
- ICD-10 Audit and Education Services(pdf. Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
Black Book names Nuance #1 for Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) Solutions three years in a row(Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
Nuance ranked highest in client experience and customer satisfaction scores on eighteen key performance indicators.
Black Book Rankings 2016 Survey Results Report: Top Provider Solutions – End-to-End Coding, Speech Technology and Medical Records(pdf. Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
Nuance ranks #1 second year in a row on 12 of the 18 criteria.