Fast, accurate, and easy patient data capture
A web-based module that demonstrates how you provide quality care
Improve reimbursement and evaluate quality care with Clintegrity Quality Measures. Clintegrity Quality Measures enables fast, accurate, and easy capture of patient data required by the Joint Commission, Hospital Quality Alliance, and CMS to receive accreditation and full Medicare annual payment updates. With regulatory agencies emphasizing clinical outcomes and evidenced-based medicine, you need a tool that can demonstrate how you provide quality care. Meet that challenge with the web-based Clintegrity Quality Measures module that identifies and evaluates abstracted patient data needed for core measure requirements.
A Trusted Long Term Partner: Capture and Transmit all CORE and Quality Measures to The Joint Commission
Clintegrity Quality Measures is a core measure abstracting and transmission tool that supports accreditation and full Medicare annual payment updates with powerful web-based decision-support that enable fast, accurate, and easy capture of patient data required by the Joint Commission, Hospital Quality Alliance, and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. With Clintegrity Quality Measures, hospitals can analyze overall core measure performance.
- 100% of our clients received 100% of their Annual Payment Updates (APU)
- No interfaces required
- Top of the line automation and data processing
- Nuance is ORYX verified to transmit all measure sets, so as new measures become required, you'll be ready
- Nuance has 19 clients on The Joint Commissions “Top Performers” list
- Nuance was one of the FIRST vendors to meet the criteria for inclusion in the accreditation and certification process and is included on The Joint Commission’s list of acceptable ORYX vendors by The Joint Commission
Nuance has met the criteria for inclusion in the accreditation and certification process and is included on The Joint Commission’s list of acceptable ORYX vendors. Nuance Communications is committed to meeting future required criteria established by The Joint Commission.
Clintegrity Quality Measures is an easy-to-use, Web-based, turn-key solution which requires minimal IT support. With a customizable automated approach for data submission, the turnaround time for analyzing your quality measure performance is decreased.
- Enabling concurrent abstractions
- Integrating clinical and administrative data for abstraction
- Identifying missing data in real-time
- Identifying and correcting errors prior to submission
Clintegrity Quality Measures uses an innovative process to update measures so you will be ready well in advance of required submission dates.
Clintegrity Quality Measures through the use of automation and intuitive system architecture, empowers you to maximize your resources enabling them to focus on improving patient care and outcomes, not struggling with data.
Clintegrity Quality Measures monitors your compliance with core measure requirements, positively impacting your level of reimbursement. Nuance also submits data to state agencies and national registries to address requirements that go beyond traditional core measure reporting.
Clintegrity Quality Measures does much of the work for you-eliminating the need for cumbersome double handling of data and manual processes Improves performance improvement activities. Staff can answer all questions related to a core measure (rather than the minimum required) to track and monitor activities to a higher level of quality.
Clintegrity Quality Measures advanced monitoring tools ensures you hit your threshold and in a manner alleviating the last minute crunch.
With a Product Staff lead by an experienced clinician you can rely on Nuance to monitor core measurement and other industry requirements and alert you when new information is available.
- All-in one tool to meet core measure requirements(pdf. Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Clintegrity Patient Safety Organization powered by Clarity PSO(pdf. Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Clintegrity Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Alpha II Registry(pdf. Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Clintegrity Clinical Analytics(pdf. Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Clintegrity Risk Management(pdf. Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Clintegrity eCQM Transparency and Disclosure Requirements(pdf. Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Video: Avoid hidden eCQM dangers(Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Video: The New Face of Sepsis: Are you ready for July 1, 2016?(Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Quality in an ICD-10 World(Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Protecting the Patient and Bottom Line Using Process Driven Metrics(Ouvrir une nouvelle fenêtre)