Cut retrospective coding specialist queries by 92%.
Everything you do becomes exponentially better with Nuance as your trusted partner. Our solutions can help you multiply your ability to capture revenue, improve documentation compliance and increase profitability.
Discover how we help Chief Financial Officers reduce costs, ensure that proper payment is received for the care delivered and achieve rapid ROI.
Appropriate reimbursement for surgeons and ambulatory surgery centers hinges upon entering quality information in the EHR. Read Becker’s Hospital Review’s white paper to learn how you can:
• Improve reimbursement levels and overall quality ratings.
• Cut retrospective coding specialist queries by 92%.
• Increase billing speed while decreasing payment denials.
Discover four ways AI-powered technology can improve the surgeon's experience across the continuum of care.Download white paper
Learn how a 15,000-employee hospital system radically advanced its CDI program and achieved:
• A 95% physician response rate to CDI clarifications
• A twofold increase in SOI/ROM capture and big improvements in care quality
• A 13% increase in CMI
• 100% ROI in less than 6 months
Find out how Nuance’s clinically driven CDI program and a unique staffing model engage physicians and drive results.Download case study
Clinical documentation improvement (CDI) is one of the most powerful ways you can have a positive financial impact on your organization. Learn how you can:
• Eliminate burnout, which increases medical errors by 200%.
• Improve reimbursement accuracy by 54%.
• Increase accuracy of expected length of stay by 39%.
• Address 64% of Medicare FFS improper payments attributed to insufficient documentation.
Find out how you can greatly reduce documentation rework and retrospective queries that lead to errors, denials and increased costs.Download infographic
Discover how you can more effectively manage patient populations, efficiently care for complex patient cases and implement documentation practices that ensure your performance is fairly compared with other providers. This white paper covers:
• The basics of risk adjustment methodologies.
• Risk adjustment scoring and audits.
• How to make improvements using current technologies.
• Application of RAF scores — and more.
Find out how you can fine-tune your risk management practices to meet evolving standards.Download white paper
Incredible healthcare outcomes start here.