Experience the exam room of the future
Discover how Ambient Clinical Intelligence will power the exam room of the future and reinvent the doctor-patient experience.
Everything you do becomes exponentially better with Nuance as your trusted partner. We can help you improve financial performance, raise the quality of care and increase clinician satisfaction.
Discover how we help Chief Information Officers multiply their ability to help IT departments manage fewer vendors, and empower users to work securely in the ways that are best for them—on the devices of their choice.
Learn how Infirmary Health leveraged speech recognition technology from mobile devices with empowering results:
• Physicians have secure and portable access to patient charts and voice-driven documentation tools via their iPhones and iPads.
• Records are updated in real-time as physicians round, ensuring patient notes are available in the chart immediately.
• Physicians can share content and profiles across the cloud.
"I do not believe we would have been able to achieve the same level of success with our physician base had we not been able to use these EHR mobile apps with Nuance speech technology."
Eddy Stephens, VP & CIO
Schedule your opportunity to experience an AI-powered doctor and patient interaction where:
• Human conversation moves to the forefront.
• Information retrieval is simple.
• Intelligence is automatically delivered at the point of care.
• Clinical documentation writes itself™.
Ambient Clinical Intelligence (ACI) helps alleviate the burnout care teams experience from the extra time spent documenting visits, navigating patient charts, and following up on documentation details. It securely listens to clinician patient conversations and complements the EHR by surrounding the encounter with assisted workflows, task and knowledge automation. By doing so, it promotes a better patient experience and automatically documents patient care—all without taking the physician's attention off of the patient.
In a recent Forbes Magazinearticle, Nuance CEO Mark Benjamin talks at length about the role Conversational AI and Ambient Clinical Intelligence technology will play in helping cure physician burnout. Citing statistics from the American Medical Association, Forbes reports that physicians spend up to six hours daily working with EHRs. That's six hours not spent seeing patients, not having the time to listen carefully—to diagnose, empathize, hold a hand, speak with family members, or explain conditions and next steps.
Nuance CEO Mark Benjamin discusses how Conversational AI and Ambient Clinical Intelligence can help cure physician burnout.Read article
With 39 hospitals across 22 states and 400 care sites, Dignity Health is one of the largest health systems in the nation. Discover how this organization:
• Saved an additional 485 hours per week on clinical documentation.
• Captured more than 2.5 million lines of text with speech recognition technology.
• Increased system-wide adoption of front-end speech by 273% in the first seven months.
• Reduced physician burnout while improving EHR documentation quality.
• Cut time spent in note authoring pages by 1/6 the Cerner average.
Learn how you can leverage portable speech recognition technology to help providers save hundreds of hours per week.Download case study
Empowering care teams to do their jobs more efficiently.