Imagine slashing EHR documentation time by 45% and saving millions. Discover how.
Everything you do becomes exponentially better with Nuance as your trusted partner. We can help you improve financial performance, raise the quality of care and increase clinician satisfaction.
Discover how we help Chief Information Officers multiply their ability to help IT departments manage fewer vendors, and empower users to work securely in the ways that are best for them—on the devices of their choice.
Learn how UHS, a $10 billion, 70,000-employee organization, radically improved clinical documentation and patient outcomes, resulting in a:
• 69% reduction in transcription costs
• $3 million savings year over year
• 12% increase in CMI
Find out how Nuance’s intuitive, cloud-based speech solutions and CDI workflow engage physicians in quality improvement.Download case study
Technology that boosts clinical documentation improvement (CDI) can help you impact operations exponentially. Read our fact sheet and learn how you can:
• Eliminate millions of unnecessary clicks.
• Create compliant notes in 90 seconds.
• Embrace technology that “makes it easier and quicker to capture the complete patient story,” according to 93% of clinicians.
• Improve reimbursement accuracy by 54%.
Find out how you can implement technology that dramatically increases clinician efficiency and overall profitability.Download infographic
One of the largest health systems in the Chicago area radically improved the capture of patient stories by deploying Dragon Medical One. Read the case study to learn how this organization was able to:
• Empower physicians to simply speak their notes and have details go directly into the EHR.
• Enable staff to be productive from anywhere — not just in front of EHR workstations.
• Save hundreds of hours on clinical documentation, freeing physicians to spend more time with patients.
• Increase communication, collaboration and efficency, making physician notes available in real time.
Find out how you can increase collaboration, productivity and consistency across clinical workflows.Download case study
Incredible healthcare outcomes start here.