Imagine a 65% reduction in nursing documentation
time while improving triage-call note quality.
Everything you do becomes exponentially better with Nuance as your trusted partner. We help Chief Medical Information Officers around the world empower healthcare professionals to improve job satisfaction, patient outcomes, quality, accuracy and efficiency.
Discover how we can help you multiply your ability to spend more time serving patients—and yourself—instead of documenting care.
Concord Hospital embraced a pilot of Dragon Medical One and saw immediate results. Before the pilot, nurses spent all day on the phone doing triage and typing notes. Now, nurses report significant improvements across the board:
• 65% reduction in nursing documentation time while improving triage-call note quality.
• 78% of nurses say the solution improves documentation accuracy.
• 89% of users say the technology improves job satisfaction.
Discover how Dragon Medical One, a HITRUST CSF-certified solution, alleviates documentation burden.Download case study
Nebraska’s largest and highest-rated academic medical health system has made exponential improvements with Nuance. Among physicians surveyed:
• 94% say Nuance technology helps them do their jobs better
• 70% find that quality of documentation has improved
• 50% are saving more than 30 minutes every day
Find out how physicians are completing high quality notes faster and more effectively with cloud-based clinical documentation solutions.Download case study
Clinical documentation improvement (CDI) is one of the most powerful ways you can impact nearly all aspects of your organization. Read our fact sheet and learn how you can:
• Create compliant notes in 90 seconds.
• Achieve a surgical CAPD voluntary adoption rate of up to 86%.
• Improve capture of extreme SOI by 36% and ROM by 24%.
• Embrace technology that “makes it easier and quicker to capture the complete patient story,” according to 93% of clinicians.
Find out how you can curb documentation rework and retrospective queries that lead to errors, denials and increased costs.Download infographic
The University of Kansas Health System, a world-class academic medical center, transformed clinical documentation—and the work lives of physicians—with Dragon Medical One. Read our case study and discover that among doctors surveyed:
• 99% would recommend Nuance technology.
• 96% say it makes capturing patient stories more efficient.
• 90% believe it improves documentation quality.
Incredible healthcare outcomes start here.