Providing the right technology is an important part of preparing students for future success. Nuance Student Licensing provides students, faculty and staff of accredited higher or further education institutions and public or private primary and secondary schools access to industry leading speech and imaging software at significant discounts for personal and academic use.
Available Student License Products:
- Nuance Dragon Professional Individual
- Nuance Dragon Professional Individual for Mac
By purchasing a Nuance software product listed above you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
Nuance Student License product is available to qualified students, faculty, and staff defined as:
- Full time or part time students enrolled at accredited higher or further education institutions including public or private university or college (including community, junior, scientific, technical or vocational college) that grant degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two (2) years of full time study.
- Students 13 years and older enrolled in accredited public or private primary, secondary, vocational or correspondence school providing full time instruction.
- Full or part time faculty and staff employed by an accredited higher or further education institution, public or private primary secondary vocational or correspondence school providing full time instruction.
Nuance Student License software may only be purchased for personal and/or academic use on your and may not be resold, transferred or distributed to another person.
You may purchase only one copy of EACH version of the Student License software identified above within a 12 month period.
All sales are final *. Returns or changes only as permitted by local law. Damaged and/or defective CD's may be exchanged.
How to validate your education status
Nuance Student License product does not contain a serial number/activation code. You will need to follow these steps in order to confirm your academic status, obtain your serial number and begin using the software:
Go to: www.identit-e.com/nuance
You will be asked to provide a Unique ID Code (this 8 character code is printed on the validation card in the box) as proof of purchase and complete online form, confirming your details and your proof of academic status.
You will be required to submit one or more of the following:
- A valid email address that is associated with your accredited education institution.
- A valid, current student / teacher photo ID card that includes name and date / registration card.
- Letter or Correspondence* from academic institution confirming EDU status. Confirmation must be on letterhead paper and signed by a lecturer / teacher if you are a student** or by colleague (including contact details) if you are a lecturer / teacher.
* Correspondance can be letter from school addressed to pupil at home address.
** Students under 18 are required to complete No 3 as form of validation.
Once you have submitted your online form and proof, your application will be processed. Providing the proof is sufficient, the serial number will be released to you via email within 24 hours.
If the form is incomplete or confirmation of academic status is not submitted, yourform will be held and your serial number will not be emailed. You will receive an email within 24 hours informing you of this.