Results of Physician Study
The Physician's Narrative - Should it be a Component of the Government's EHR Meaningful Use Definition?: After reviewing the two notes, which would you consider more valuable in treating this patient?
View the results from the other questions:
- After reviewing the two notes, which would you consider more valuable in treating this patient?
- Would you consider the HPI note created by physician narrative or the template-derived HPI more valuable for the following:
- How confident are you that the federal government's health information technology and reimbursement standards will lead to higher quality patient health records?
- How confident are you that you understand how to get reimbursed by the government for an EHR purchase?
- How concerned are you about losing the unique patient story with the transition to point-and-click (template-driven) EHRs?
- How important do you feel that including the physician narrative as part of patientsí medical records is to realizing and measuring improved patient outcomes?