When you correct your dictation, Dragon learns not to make the same mistakes. You can correct your dictation as you're dictating or after you're done. You can correct your dictation using:
- Your mouse and keyboard.
- The Correction menu. Use the following to open the Correction menu:
- "Select <text>".
- "Correct That", "Correct <text>", or "Correct <text> through <text>".
- The Correction hot key (NumKey- by default).
- The Spelling Window. Use "Spell That" to open it.
- Commands to select and delete text like "Select that", "Undo that", and "Delete that".
For more information, see Correcting your dictation.
|Related procedures||Additional information|
|Correcting your dictation||The Correction menu|
|Spelling words and phrases||About Playback|
|Inserting, replacing, and deleting text||Options dialog box—Hot keys|
|Playing back dictation|
4/13/2021 1:02 PM