The perfect accessibility solution
Take away the mechanical aspects of typing and let users create and edit documents, send email or search the web with unparalleled speed, ease and comfort—simply by speaking.
Make computers easier and more comfortable to use
Individuals with accessibility issues, from carpal tunnel and RSI to learning disabilities, face unique challenges when it comes to using a computer. The keyboard and mouse become barriers to productivity, not to mention a cause of pain and frustration. Stop typing and put your voice to work to create and edit documents, send email and more.
By taking away the mechanical aspects of typing, Dragon provides a more efficient way to control a computer that is less physically and cognitively taxing for those with impairments that may make typing painful or impossible. Dragon turns talk into text, transcribing up to 160 words a minute. Just speak and the words appear on the computer screen, instantly.
For users who suffer from arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome, Dragon changes the way they interact with the computer. They can be fully productive without aggravating their condition. For others, using Dragon speech recognition can help prevent repetitive stress injuries in the first place.
Dragon in action
Let users work virtually hands-free
Dragon speech recognition has become an invaluable tool for people with accessibility issues that can make typing difficult or painful. Create documents, access data or navigate a computer desktop – simply by speaking.
Choose the best speech recognition solution for you
Dragon feature webinars
Find out if Dragon speech recognition works on your computer.
- RAM: Minimum 4GB
- CPU: Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance
- Free hard disk space: 8GB
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- An Internet connection for product download and automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
- Note: Dragon Professional does not support dictation into the Electronic Medical Record (EMR). To learn more about clinical speech recognition AI-powered, please visit Dragon Medical One.